Vorndran Angela & Botte Alexander (2008). An Analysis and evaluation of existing methods and indicators for quality assessment of scientific publications. European Educational Research Quality Indicators. En ligne : <http://www.earli.org/re ... d%20indicatorsFINAL.pdf>.
Added by: orey (07 Jan 2009 09:39:39 Europe/Paris) Last edited by: orey (07 Jan 2009 09:44:33 Europe/Paris)
|Resource type: Report/Documentation
BibTeX citation key: Vorndran2008a
Creators: Botte, Vorndran
Publisher: European Educational Research Quality Indicators
Views index: 23%
Popularity index: 5.75%
|URLs http://www.earli.o ... ndicatorsFINAL.pdf|
The EERQI project aims at creating a basis for the assessment of research quality in the social sciences in the European context. It is doubtful that this aim can be reached by a single new method of assessment. A multi-faceted approach to developing new indicators and measurements which work in combination as a significant improvement to the current state is considered necessary by the EERQI partners.
The following approaches will be evaluated for the specific purposes of this project:
1. Improving the current state of citation analysis by expanding the corpus of referenced
publications and by extending the methods of analysis
2. Analysing elements of the production/editorial process (Metadata, Peer-Review)
3. Semantic analysis of full text and rich metadata (professional keywords, abstracts,
4. New retrieval and clustering techniques
5. Statistical analyses of the web (webometrics)
6. Educational research-specific procedures.
Added by: orey Last edited by: orey